Last updated: August 22, 2023
What Are Cookies?
Cookies are small text files stored on your device when you visit a website. They help websites remember information about your visit, like your preferred language and other settings, making your next visit easier and the site more useful.
- Analytics Cookies: We use Google Analytics cookies to understand how our website is being used and to help us make improvements.
- Authentication Cookies: If you leave a comment or log into our site, we may set cookies to save your login information and screen display choices.
- Embedded Content Cookies: Some pages on our site may include embedded content, and these sites may set their own cookies.
- Temporary Cookies: Temporary cookies are used to determine if your browser accepts cookies and are discarded when you close your browser.
You have the right to accept or reject cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. Please note that opting out of certain cookies may affect the functionality of our website.
Here’s how you can manage cookies in different browsers:
- Google Chrome: Instructions
- Mozilla Firefox: Instructions
- Apple Safari: Instructions
- Microsoft Edge: Instructions